Monday, January 14, 2008

Janet Jackson - Feedback

Janet Jackson (Feedback)

I don't know if it's all the plastic surgery and other cosmetic operations, but Janet Jackson look real good for her age. She's showing use she can still put it down like them young girls. Janet must have been making music for at least twenty years know and she's been in the music business all her life. Many people forget Janet Jackson's also an actress and have starred in movies like poetic justice and the one that just came out that i can't recall the name right now. As for her acting I loved her roll as Penny in good times.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the song/video and I'm not even a Janet fan. Good for her.

Anonymous said...

YEA I love this song, in my opinion this is one of his best songs ever.

I've set a link 2 my own page ;)