Monday, July 14, 2008

David Banner feat. Yung Joc and Chris Brown - Get Like Me

David Banner Featuring Yung Joc and Chris Brown (Get Like Me)


I always dug David Banner beats. I was never a real big David banner person, but this joint has definitely got me feelin different about this dude. This joint is straight bananas. I'm from up north and I'm blastin this joint on 30 in my vee. The chorus is the craziest part about this track, which was laid down by Young Joc. You know they had to put Chris Brown in for the young Ladies and as usual he showed that versatility in the orchestration of he's singing on the track and performance in the video. Them boys brought out the quarter million dollar cars and the gucci, fittingly for the video. I 'm digging how the cloths and cars change colors at the same time.

No comments :