Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda




Anaconda


Is that Booty real? Nicki Minaj is definitely making the most of her  assets in this video. If them a$$ shots wore of , then she definitely doubled down. Them buns are looking hot and ready lol. the song may be a cookie cutter song, but this video will surely have you stuck watching and even going back for a retake. I remember watching the original sir mix a lot version when I was knee high to a grasshopper and let me tell you, it was almost like watching a dirty flick. I feel the same way about Nicki Minaj version, but in this day and age, what was once unacceptable has became the norm. I ain't mat at Nicki Minaj them buns looking good hun. That's my take on it. Make sure to comment and tell me yours. bookmark the site also.



No comments :